With more than 15 years of experience in full-cycle recruiting, Teresa spearheads professional development, pro bono, and community outreach programs at WMH. She is passionate about fostering meaningful relationships with clients and colleagues, and she places a premium on helping new hires thrive at the firm.
Prior to joining WMH, Teresa served as the manager of recruiting at a prominent New York-based law firm, where her responsibilities included summer associate and fall recruiting programs, lateral hire and orientation/integration, CLE and professional memberships, and the full spectrum of firm initiatives.
Teresa is an alumna of Grace Institute, a workforce development program for women in New York City.
ToTo schedule a free and confidential consultation call 888.384.2588 or click here.
- ALANYC (Association of Legal Administrators), NYC Chapter
- NALP (National Association for Law Placement)
- NYCRA (New York City Recruitment Association)
- PDC (Professional Development Consortium)
- SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management)