There are many state and federal statutes and regulations that protect whistleblowers and encourage reporting fraud. WMH’s experienced attorneys can help you determine whether you have a viable claim and guide you through the reporting process from start to finish.
Potentially applicable whistleblower laws include:
- The Federal False Claims Act for false conduct against federal government entities
- State and Local False Claims Acts for false and fraudulent conduct against state and local government entities
- California and Illinois have adopted statutes that allow whistleblowers to pursue claims based on misconduct involving private insurance companies
- The SEC Whistleblower Program, which includes securities fraud and bribes paid to foreign officials
- The IRS Whistleblower Program for tax fraud
- The CFTC Whistleblower Program
Our lawyers are not admitted in all jurisdictions across the country. If we agree to pursue a case in a jurisdiction where we are not admitted, we will work with local counsel in your case and seek to be admitted pro hac vice.
To schedule a free and confidential consultation call 888.384.2588 or click here.